Department of Chemistry
930 N. University Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI, 48109
2009-Current Ph.D. Candidate in Chemistry, University of Michigan, USA
2005-2009 B.S. in Chemistry, Peking University, China
- Huang, R., Vivekanandan, S., Yuki, A., Naito, A. and Ramamoorthy, A. NMR Characterization of an Intermediate Structure of Human Calcitonin and
its interaction with EGCG, J. Mol. Biol. 2012, 416, 108-120.
- Sovadinova, I., Palermo, E., Huang, R., Thoma, L., Kuroda, K., Mechanism of Polymer-Induced Hemolysis: Nanosized Pore Formation and Osmotic Lysis, Biomacromolecules, 2011, 12, 260–268.
- Thennarasu, S., Huang, R., Lee, D., Yang, P., Maloy, L., Chan, Z., Ramamoorthy, A., Limiting an Antimicrobial Peptide to the Lipid-Water Interface Enhances its Bacterial Membrane Selectivity – A Case Study on MSI-367, Biochemistry, 2010, 49, 10595-10605.
- Ahuja, S., Jahr, N., Im, SC., Vivekanandan, S., Popovych, N., Le Clair, S., Huang, R., Soong, R., Xu, J., Yamamoto, K., Nanga, RP., Bridges, A., Waskell, L. and Ramamoorthy, A. A model of the membrane-bound cytochrome b5-cytochrome P450 complex from NMR and mutagenesis data. J. Biol. Chem. (in press)
- “NMR Characterization of an Intermediate Structure of Human Calcitonin and its interaction with EGCG”, Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference, Asilomar, CA, April 10 - April 15, 2011.
- “NMR Provides Insights into the Mechanism of Membrane Disruption by Antimicrobial Peptides”, the 1st Aldrich Symposium in Materials Science, Ann Arbor, MI, November 8, 2010
- “NMR studies
of interaction between cytochrome P450 2B4 and the FMN binding domain of cytochrome P450
reductase”, poster presentation, Great
Lakes Drug Metabolism and Discussion Group Meeting, Toledo, MI, May 2013.