In collaboration with:
- Dr. Lucy Waskell in the Department of Anesthesiology
of the structure and dynamics of cytochrome B5, cytochrome P450, and
their interactions with one another, using solution NMR and solid-state
- Dr. Michael Morris in the Department of Chemistry
- Structural characterization of bone material using solid-state NMR.
- Dr. Nicholas A. Kotov in the Department of Chemical Engineering
- High-resolution structural studies on nanomaterials.
- Dr. Mark Banaszak Holl (Department of Chemistry and the Center for Biologic Nanotechnology at the University of Michigan), Dr. Bradford Orr (Department of Physics) and Dr. James Baker (Michigan Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences)
- High-resolution studies on nanoparticles like dendrimers.
- Dr. Charles Brooks (Department of Chemistry, Chemical Biology and Biophysics), Dr. Mi Hee Lim (Department of Chemistry and the Life Sciences Institute), Dr. Neil Marsh (Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology), Dr. Robert Kennedy (Department of Chemistry), Dr. Brandon Ruotolo (Department of Chemistry), Dr. Matthew Chapman (Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology), Dr. Akira Ono (Department of Immunology and Microbiology), Dr. Ari Gafni (Department of Biological Chemistry, Biophysics and the Institute of Gerontology), and Dr. Duncan Steel (Department of Physics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Biophysics and the Institute of Gerontology)
- Investigation of the misfolding of amyloidogenic peptides, and development of inhibitors.
- Dr. Zhan Chen (Department of Chemistry and Biophysics) and Dr. Kenichi Kuroda (Department of Chemistry and Biomedical Engineering, and the School of Dentistry)
- Structural and functional studies on antimicrobial and anticancer polypeptides, and their membrane-disruptive behavior.
- Dr. Adam Matzger in the Department of Chemistry
- Structural characterization of polymorphic pharmaceutical compounds using solid-state NMR.